You name it, chances are we can manufacture it. So, what products do you need?
At RotoMoldUSA, if you have product requirements consisting of lightweight, custom-molded, cost-effective, durable/long-lasting, and corrosion-proof, then we can manufacture it and significantly reduce your cost. Whether you want to improve an existing product or increase efficiencies in your manufacturing process, RotoMoldUSA can deliver a custom-designed product to meet your needs. Rotational molding can create an endless variety of shapes and sizes to fit your needs.
Rotational molding maximizes space, transportation, and industrial productivity, thereby decreasing costs and providing the competitive advantage you need. It’s a cost-effective method to produce large plastic parts.
- Boat lift tanks
- Traffic barriers
- Utility boxes
- Compost containers
- Airplane seat pockets
- Liquid storage tanks
- Heavy Duty Pallets
- Underground shelters
- Aquaculture floats
Advantages of Rotational Molding
- Decreased lead-time
- One-piece construction: virtually stress-free enclosed parts or with openings
- Metal inserts as integral parts
- Excellent load-bearing properties
- Ability to produce multi-wall moldings, hollow or foam filled
- Minor undercuts are possible with no draft angles required
- Thickness can be varied if required
- Cost saving – economic tooling costs