Facility & Equipment
At RotoMoldUSA® we are constantly finding ways to increase efficiency while improving the quality of our output.
Our plant personnel are experts in plastic and polyethylene molding processes and take great pride in their workmanship.
We welcome you to visit our primary plant location in Claremore, Oklahoma.
- East and West Coast manufacturing capabilities
- Save time and money shipping products
Only the best tools will allow us to do the best for you.
We partner with, and utilize equipment from, only the most highly-recognized industry leaders. When standard equipment can’t be found, we will engineer and build equipment in-house to provide solutions for complex problems.
Our range of equipment allows for part sizes ranging from one pound to over one thousand pounds.
Our molding ovens burn clean, efficient natural gas. Our fusion capabilities are virtually unlimited.
Our State-of-the-Art Equipment
Ferry® Industries 6000
The Ferry® Industries 6000 is the largest bi-axial, rotomold machine that Ferry® Industries has built.
We can mold parts up to 20 feet in length with weights up to 6,000 lbs.
Significantly increased throughput and size capacities
- – some of the largest in the world!
- – 3 independent bi-axial arms
- – PLC controlled multi-stage heating, cooling and rotation setup
- – Internal recipe storage and retrieval
- – IRT thermal indexing system to run off temperature instead of time
State-of-the-art processing controls such as:
- – Multi-stage heating
- – Multi-stage cooling
- – IRT temperature controls
- – Multi-stage rotation ratio, rotation angle, and reverse rotation
- – Dual passage inner-air
- – Roto-cure software
Ferry® Industries 280
- Parts up to 72 inches in diameter and 100 lbs.
- 4 independent bi-axial arms
- PLC controlled multi-stage heating, cooling and rotation setup
- Internal recipe storage and retrieval
- Arms support 3,000 lbs.
Rotek Oven 3
- Parts up to 160 inches in diameter and 500 lbs.
- 2 independent bi-axial arms
- Air through the arms
- Arms can support 5,500 lbs.
- Custom shapes can be fused with custom jaw configurations
- Up to 36 inches in diameter
PLC Leak Detection System
Pressure Decay Testing – unique and proprietary process that applies a predetermined PSI of air pressure to identify even the smallest of leaks or failures