Rotek is committed to quality, producing: Reliable and safe products, for On-time delivery, yielding Techinical expertise, utilizing Exceptional employees, pursuing Kaizen (continuous improvement).
Centrally located in a HUB zone, Rotek offers design and engineering assistance to maximize economic efficiency while providing personal attention to each customer. This support extends through the tool fabrication, manufacturing, and assembly process to ensure the final results meet your standards of quality and cost-efficiency. Our operators know and understand our high-tech equipment which significantly reduces downtime in the manufacturing process.
As an ISO certified company, Rotek voluntarily follows the strict ISO standards which ensure that products and services are safe, reliable, and of the high quality. Our ovens operate on natural gas, the cleanest, most efficient form of heating.
- ISO 9001 registered
- Parts manufacture up to 30’ (9.14 m) in length
- In-house mold maintenance
- State-of-the-art laboratory
- Plastic fusion process
- Company 50 years strong
- Largest bi-axial rotational molding machine in the world – 20’ swing
- Centrally located (U.S. Hub Zone)
- 3D rapid prototype printer
- Finite Element Analysis (FEA)
- Design and engineering assistance