If you are looking to improve an existing product through the use of rotationally molded components, RotoMoldUSA® can deliver a custom designed product to meet and exceed your requirements with our state-of the-art equipment.
The RotoMoldUSA® Advantage includes the capabilities of assisting in the design, prototyping, and testing process.
- Company 50 years strong
- ISO 9001 registered
- Parts manufactured up to 30’ (9.14 m) in length
- In-house mold maintenance
- Plastic fusion process
- Largest bi-axial rotational molding machine in the world
- (20’ swing)
- Centrally located (U.S. Hub Zone)
- 3D rapid prototype printer
- Finite Element Analysis (FEA)
- Design assistance
You name it, chances are we can manufacture it.
Rotational molding is incredibly versatile allowing for a variety of shapes and sizes to be created that are typically difficult to produce by any other method.